As a subsidiary of New World Engineering & Construction Pty Ltd; NWPS utilises NWEC facilities for the fabrication of its designs. Our purposely fit-out facility, located at Villawood in Western Sydney sits on an 18,000m² site and incorporates the following:
– 6,300m² 8 x bay main workshops (each bay with at least one overhead crane)
– Separate 900m² heavy lift workshop with 100T crane
– Separate 2,000m² indoor paint shop including a state of the art blast chamber with a mechanical recovery unit & ventilation control
– Ability to fabricate and/or assemble multiple projects simultaneously, including separate work areas for stainless steel
– Substantial, secure hard-stand and undercover storage spaces for separate project storage, pre-assembly, modularization, NDT and pre-delivery
– Comprehensive staff support facilities including secure on-site parking, training rooms, meeting rooms, gymnasium, recreational room & ablutions
– 2,000m² office complex including separate space for clients, consultants and business units
– Comprehensive fleet of vehicles including Trucks, Hoists, Franna’s & site vehicles
With a 6,300m² 8 x bay main workshop, separate 2,000m² indoor paint & blast shop, heavy lift capacity of up to 100 tonnes and ample secure hardstand, NWEC is able to accommodate a throughput fabrication of around 200 tonnes per week.
Centrally located in Villawood between the M4 and M5 motorways, loading vehicles of all sizes are able to drive in and out of the facility seamlessly and transport products securely and efficiently.
New World Parking Systems™ by NWEC ALL rights reserved. Copyright 2004. Please read our legal policy.